2014/06/07

Inspiration ... We are gossip girl 1

When girl has a one on one trip with a guy, it makes sense that they will have something exceptionally fun during the trip. If not, the girl should make a reflection......? 


I and my friends are gossip girls, buzz always bursts out from the Whatsapp group. Most likely, they are all about beauty/ gossiping. This is something interesting that I received lately.

Well, couple should have a lot of funnnn in trips for sure. Otherwise, how to maintain an healthy relationship? But friends, seriously? Won't they feel embarrassed / weird after having too much fun? Or it is already a custom here in this(my) generation?Or their positions are already categorized as FB? I have too much questions on my head.

May be I am just too outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment