2012/06/17

On the road ... Work out babe!


Ooooh Work Out!!
Well, working out is not only about turning your body into a perfect shape (Come on we are not the gays in Sexy and I know It, we dun need to be sexy), but to have a healthy body. Plus, please do not turn your body into an extremely muscular one! Having extreme muscle is sort of rebelling your natural body. I just hate that!

Anyway, take your time and run with your dog. This is a life style that most of the Hong Kongers forget about. Run Run Run and Cheer up!! Don't let your lazy and fat tear you down.

2 comments:

  1. dont let you lazy and fat tear you down, Tsang!! Let's guess who I am! But I don't think that you can figure it out=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I dunno who u are =[=[=[
    I am not that fat and lazy anyway \./ work hard!

    ReplyDelete